Hufflepuff gets a bad rap when it comes to the Hogwarts houses. People love to go on about the brave Gryffindors, the witty Ravenclaws and the cunning
cough evil cough Slytherins. The glorious traits of the Hufflepuff house are often overlooked or disregarded. Well, we want to show these ignorant fools they've got it all wrong. Hard work, patience and loyalty are traits you don't want to mess with.
Plus we have Diggory. Your argument is invalid.
We've just launched our Student Beans ID iOS app, your digital student card! Download it here for free to unlock thousands of student offers. 1. Okay so the Hufflepuff emblematic animal is the badger
But badgers are cool. They're nocturnal and they're mega fast diggers
2. Hufflepuffs are hard workers.The Sorting Hat songs goes: “For Hufflepuff, hard workers were/ Most worthy of admission.” Beat that
3. Hufflepuffs are super loyal
4. Only last year Rowling herself praised her daughter for saying that everyone should want to be a Hufflepuff
5. In the final book, when the students have a choice about whether or not to fight in the Battle of Hogwarts - ALL THE HUFFLEPUFFS STAY
6. They didn't want to show off in combat & they weren't being reckless - that’s the essence of Hufflepuff.
7. Hufflepuff has this beautiful man: Cedric Diggory
8. He was selected for the Hogwarts Triwizard Tournament
8. Even though he was murdered by Peter Pettigrew with the Killing Curse, Cedric's spirit reappeared during Harry's duel with Voldemort and he helped Harry escape
9. Hufflepuff also has Tonks
10. Not only is she a metamorphic half-witch. She also gave birth to Teddy and fought the dark lord. Did Harry ever give birth? No
11. Hufflepuff has the most chilled out house ghost called Fat Friar & he's a pretty jolly man
12. Hufflepuff produces the fewest dark wizards
Even Gryffindor, the house of "good people" had a few bad apples, like Wormtail who betrayed his best friend to He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Not cool bro
13. Founder of the all-wizarding village Hogsmeade = a Hufflepuff
I'll drink a butter beer to that!
14. Also there's Ernie Macmillan, the Hufflepuff who saved Harry’s life in Deathly Hallows (they conveniently left that out of the film)
15. Ernie, along with Luna Lovegood and Seamus Finnigan, came to the aid of Harry, Hermione, and Ron by using their Patronuses to drive off a group of Dementors. Ernie's took the form of a boar
16. Hufflepuffs take in anyone who is rejected by the other Houses. While the other founders only took in those they wanted, good old Helga Hufflepuff took everybody under her wing
So fellow Hufflepuffers, keep huffling that puff. WE RULE!