Here's the legal stuff - boring but essential.
The term “Hexjam” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Vincent Square, London, SW1 2PN. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Hexjam content terms
Hexjam is committed to promoting the most up-to-date and unique content possible while maintaining standards consistent with the Internet community and the societies of the world. Hexjam actively audits and approves content that goes live on the Hexjam website, however there may be instances where an individual deems a piece of our content to be offensive or inappropriate. In this case, please immediately email help [at] hexjam [dot] com to have this content removed. Accordingly, Hexjam will NOT process, digitize, post, upload, store, share or otherwise display on the Hexjam website:
- Content or material that we believe is pornographic, obscene, or of an adult or sexual nature;
- Content or material that we believe is grossly offensive to the online community, including but not limited to, blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred and profanity;
- Content or material that exploits children under the age of 18 or posts or discloses any personally identifying information about children under the age of 18;
- Content or material promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities, promoting harm or injury to any group, individual or cruelty to animals including, but not limited to: Instructions on how to assemble or use bombs, grenades or other weapons; and Disseminating personal information about another individual for malevolent purposes, including libel, slander, defamation or violation of an individual's right to privacy.
- Copyrighted content or material that is used without the express permission of the owner; Photographs and other images published in books, magazines, posters, calendars, websites and other media are generally protected by copyright law.
- Content or material that infringes or encroaches on the rights of others, including, but not limited to, infringement of privacy and publicity rights and harm to reputation; or
- Any links to the above.
You should be aware that in visiting the Hexjam website, you may be exposed to materials you consider to be offensive and you assume responsibility for your exposure. As stated above, if you run across something you deem to be offensive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have this content removed.
Transfer of your Data to Third Parties
By participating in a competitions, offers, prize draws, surveys and questionnaires you will be requested to tick a box to “opt-in” and participate. By ticking this box you are agreeing to allow us to transfer both your Registration and Profile Data and any extra responses to the sponsor of that content.
We are keen to ensure that the principals of "opting-in" are clearly explained. This means that when you participate in a competition, offer, prize draw, survey or questionnaire you understand that you may receive promotional offers from us or the sponsoring company based on the information you provide in that questionnaire and the initial registration page. You can de-register at any time if you would prefer not to receive such promotions in the future.
Sponsors of the surveys/competitions/offers may have their own privacy policies and opt-in statements, we strongly recommend that you read and understand this information.